packverbuk /pæk/ us /pæk/
pack verb (PUT INTO)
- Go and pack but don't hang around - we have to go in an hour.
- If we pack this evening, we can leave first thing in the morning.
- Don't forget to pack an overnight bag .
- It could be cold and wet so pack some sensible clothes.
- He had an old toy car that was still packed in its original box.
pack verb (FILL)
pack verb (MASS)
pack verb (CARRY)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
packnoun [C]uk /pæk/ us /pæk/
pack noun [C] (GROUP)
pack noun [C] (CONTAINER)
pack noun [C] (BAG)
pack noun [C] (MASS)