partnounuk /pɑːt/ us /pɑːrt/
part noun (SOME)
part noun (SEPARATE PIECE)
- The old city around the cathedral is the most colourful part of town.
- Detach the lower part of the form from this letter and return it to the above address.
- This part of the book isn't very interesting, so I'm going to skip over it.
- It's a real fiddle to assemble because of all the small parts.
- Each part of the organization operates independently of the others.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
part noun (INVOLVEMENT)
part noun (HAIR)
partverbuk /pɑːt/ us /pɑːrt/
partadverbuk /pɑːt/ us /pɑːrt/