partnernoun [C]uk /ˈpɑːt.nər/ us /ˈpɑːrt.nɚ/
- Her on-screen husband is also her partner in real life.
- Jealousy within a relationship is usually symptomatic of low self-esteem in one of the partners.
- The diamond thief double-crossed his partners and gave them only worthless fake jewels.
- The two countries have become close trading partners.
- The company has severed its relationship with its previous partners.
partnerverb [I or T]uk /ˈpɑːt.nər/ us /ˈpɑːrt.nɚ/
- a good/bad turn idiom
- give sb a leg up idiom
- give/lend sb a helping hand idiom
- go a long way toward(s) doing sth idiom
- hang together
- run errands idiom
- see sb through sth
- share a platform idiom
- start sb off
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: