passengernoun [ C ]uk /ˈpæs.ən.dʒər/ us /ˈpæs.ən.dʒɚ/
- The strike has led to the cancellation of some ferry services and left hundreds of passengers stranded at the docks.
- All passengers for flight LH103 please proceed to gate 16.
- Several train passengers received serious injuries in the crash.
- Fortunately, none of the passengers were badly injured in the crash.
- The law stipulates that new cars must have seat belts for the driver and every passenger.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: