peaknoun [C]uk us /piːk/
peak noun [C] (HIGHEST POINT)
peak noun [C] (MOUNTAIN)
- the glaciated peaks of the Himalayas
- From the lowlands of the south to the rugged peaks in the north, Derbyshire has something for everyone.
- Snow-covered peaks form a back-drop to beautiful mountain lakes.
- Ben Nevis is Scotland's highest peak.
- We set up camp three quarters of the way up the peak.
peakadjective [before noun]uk us /piːk/
- a hive of activity/industry idiom
- be (as) busy as a bee idiom
- be all go idiom
- be at work idiom
- be back in harness idiom
- girlie swot
- have (got) sth on
- have sth on your plate idiom
- tie sb up
- well away idiom
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: