perfectadjectiveuk /ˈpɜː.fekt/ us /ˈpɝː.fekt/
perfect adjective (WITHOUT FAULT)
- He's so fussy about the house - everything has to be absolutely perfect.
- The president reassured his people that he was in perfect health.
- The curtains look great - they're a perfect match for the sofa.
- Within a short space of time you could be speaking perfect English!
- Her determination, teamwork skills and leadership capabilities convinced us that she was perfect for the job.
perfectnoun [S]uk /ˈpɜː.fekt/ us /ˈpɝː.fekt/ specialized
perfectverb [T]uk /pəˈfekt/ us /pɝːˈ/