performancenounuk /pəˈfɔː.məns/ us /pɚˈfɔːr.məns/
performance noun (ACTIVITY)
- The financial performance of the business is fully expected to improve.
- He was fired from his $165,000 job for poor performance.
- At the end of each teaching practice, trainee teachers are asked to appraise their own performance.
- That was an impressive performance from such a young tennis player.
- When criticisms were made of the school's performance, the parents' group countered with details of its exam results.
- (your) every move idiom
- act/do sth on your own responsibility idiom
- be up to sth idiom
- get around to sth
- give yourself over/up to sth
- go about sth
- go about your business idiom
- go through with sth
- up to
performance noun (ENTERTAINMENT)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: