persuadeverb [ T ]uk /pəˈsweɪd/ us /pɚˈsweɪd/
If she doesn't want to go, nothing you can say will persuade her.
- Clever salesmanship can persuade you to buy things you don't really want.
- We only need one more player for this game - can you persuade your sister to join in?
- I have a suspicion that he only asked me out because my brother persuaded him to.
- Johnson was influential in persuading the producers to put money into the film.
- She used her womanly charms to persuade him to change his mind.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas