play at sth
— phrasal verb with play us uk /pleɪ/ verb
- She's still playing at being a professional singer.
- He's not really interested in the kids, he's just playing at being the perfect father to impress his parents.
- The kids have been playing at Doctors and Nurses all afternoon.
- The classroom has a home corner where the children can play at being Mummies and Daddies.
- You can't just play at being a mother, it's a lifelong commitment.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: