They've always had plenty of money.
There's plenty to do here.
- If you have a fever you should drink plenty of fluids.
- Eat healthily and take plenty of exercise.
- "There's plenty more cake if you'd like another piece." "I don't mind if I do."
- There's plenty of cupboard space in the kitchen for all your pots and pans.
- What's the hurry? We've got plenty of time.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
Lots, a lot, plentyWe use lots, a lot and plenty in informal styles to talk about quantities, amounts and degree. Lots and a lot are similar in meaning to much and many. Plenty means ‘enough’ or ‘more than enough’. Lots is even more informal than a lot: …
Plenty of as a quantifierWe use plenty of as a quantifier before both countable and uncountable nouns to mean ‘a lot’, ‘a large quantity’: …