politicaladjectiveuk /pəˈlɪt.ɪ.kəl/ us /pəˈlɪt̬.ə.kəl/
- The National Front is an extremely right-wing political party in Britain.
- He rose quickly through the political hierarchy to become party leader.
- He has given up political power, but he remains securely in control of the army.
- The political reforms have led to major structural changes in the economy.
- His political career ended when he was found to have been accepting bribes.
- Both of his parents were very politically active.
- Central Asia is a fragile region, politically weak but strategically important.
- It is a poor and politically unstable society.
- The country's younger population are more politically aware than in the past.
- India is quite diverse, both politically and in terms of religion.