preciselyadverbuk /prɪˈsaɪs.li/ us /prəˈsaɪs.li/
precisely adverb (EXACTLY)
- It's precisely that sort of slick sales talk that I mistrust.
- It is not possible to pinpoint precisely the time of death.
- That's precisely the sort of behaviour that I really dislike.
- She told you that precisely because she wants you to feel sorry for her.
- And how, precisely, do you propose we should deal with this problem?
precisely adverb (CAREFULLY)
- belt and braces idiom
- better safe than sorry idiom
- better the devil you know (than the devil you don't) idiom
- due diligence
- once bitten, twice shy idiom
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: