When she called on me, I wasn't prepared.
They were prepared for the worst.
be prepared to do sth
- We've tried to anticipate the most likely problems, but it's impossible to be prepared for every eventuality.
- We were not prepared for the events that followed .
- Anyone who gambles on the stock exchange has to be prepared to lose money.
- She was prepared to take on the job, with all its associated risks.
- Teachers were not fully prepared for the changes in the exam system.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: