preserveverb [T]uk /prɪˈzɜːv/ us /prɪˈzɝːv/
- It's our duty to preserve the planet for future generations.
- The Forestry Commission is responsible for preserving over 2 million acres of woodland.
- The remains of the Roman fort are well preserved.
- Every attempt is being made to ensure that these works of art are preserved for posterity.
- He has a collection of prehistoric insects preserved in amber.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
preservenounuk /prɪˈzɜːv/ us /prɪˈzɝːv/
preserve noun (FOOD)
preserve noun (ACTIVITY)
- answer for sb/sth
- answer for sth
- answer to sb
- have sth on your hands idiom
- I am not my brother's keeper idiom
- in the hot seat idiom
- it's your own lookout idiom
- saddle sb with sth
- social contract