principlenounuk us /ˈprɪn.sɪ.pl̩/
principle noun (IDEA)
- The school is based on the fundamental principle that each child should develop its full potential.
- The government has promised to uphold the principles of democracy.
- In the 1870s and 1880s, doctors began to follow the principles of antiseptic surgery.
- The party's principles are basically egalitarian.
- Johnson calls this phenomenon 'the principle of minimal effort'.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
principle noun (RULE)