Conditions in the prison are said to be appalling.
the prison system
- He was sent to prison for a crime that he didn't commit.
- He was sent to a high-security prison.
- If you spend any time in prison, you're labelled as a criminal for the rest of your life.
- The release from prison of two of the terrorists has provoked a public outcry.
- He served a year in prison and was then let out on probation.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: