Healthcare should be a right, not a privilege.
I had the privilege of interviewing Picasso in the 1960s.
a life of privilege
- The leaders were often more concerned with status and privilege than with the problems of the people.
- There are no special privileges for the managers.
- It was a privilege to work with her and she will be sadly missed.
- Frequent fliers receive travel privileges.
- an abuse/misuse of privilege
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- a free ride idiom
- a stick to beat sb with idiom
- an ace up your sleeve idiom
- be/stay/keep one jump ahead idiom
- cash in on sth
- in the right place at the right time idiom
- it's tough at the top idiom
- lock in sth
- lock sb out of sth
- lose out
- profit from sth
- you've got nothing to lose idiom
- your best/strongest/trump card idiom