B2 in a proud way:
- The military parade passed through the streets, with each regiment proudly displaying its regimental colours.
- She sat proudly astride her new motorbike.
- His trophies were proudly displayed in a backlit cabinet.
- "Just look at this scar," said Aaron proudly, rolling up his trouser leg.
- "Look, I've got a wobbly tooth, " said my little daughter, proudly.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- (as) pleased as Punch idiom
- be as high as a kite idiom
- be dancing in the streets idiom
- be floating on air idiom
- be full of the joys of spring idiom
- be in seventh heaven idiom
- jump for joy idiom
- look/feel like a million dollars idiom
- loved up