qualifiedadjectiveuk /ˈkwɒl.ɪ.faɪd/ us /ˈkwɑː.lə.faɪd/
qualified adjective (TRAINED)
- If you want a qualified accountant, their services don't come cheap.
- A qualified teacher, he moonlighted as a cabbie in the evenings to pay the rent.
- He might have told you he was a qualified electrician, but the truth is quite otherwise.
- He is well qualified for the job, but he does lack personality .
- My starting salary as a newly qualified teacher wasn't enough to support a family.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
qualified adjective (LIMITED)