B1 without making much noise:
- He waited until his daughter was asleep, then tiptoed quietly out of the room.
- The lecturer spoke so quietly that he was scarcely audible at the back of the hall.
- She turned the door knob and quietly opened the door.
- She had some music playing quietly in the background.
- Everyone was working quietly when, all of a sudden, Andrew started shouting and swearing.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: