quitverb [ I or T ]uk /kwɪt/ us /kwɪt/ present participle quitting, past tense and past participle quit
[ + -ing verb ] I'm going to quit smoking.
Quit wasting my time!
Press Q to quit the program.
- I don't know why she quit her job.
- Despite opposition from his family, he quit school and became an actor.
- The nicotine patches are designed to help people quit smoking.
- He's dropped several hints to the boss that he'll quit if he doesn't get a promotion.
- Quit teasing your brother like that.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: