quote verb (SAY)
He's always quoting from the Bible.
- In all future letters on this subject, please quote our reference JW/155/C/1991.
- I can't quote the exact statistics for you offhand, but they're there for you to see in the report.
- The article quoted an unnamed source from the White House.
- At the beginning of his speech he quoted a line from 'Macbeth'.
- I think it's a crazy idea, but don't quote me on that.
quote verb (GIVE PRICE)
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: