rainnoun [ U ]uk /reɪn/ us /reɪn/
Come inside out of the rain.
the rains [ plural ]
- Do you think those are rain clouds on the horizon?
- All I could hear was the drip of the rain from the roof.
- At last the rain began to ease off.
- All areas of the country will have some rain tonight.
- The water level in the lake is much higher after heavy rain.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
rainverb [ I ]uk /reɪn/ us /reɪn/
- There's a slight coolness in the air - do you think it's going to rain?
- This little stream can become a deluge when it rains heavily.
- It's rained all day today.
- It had been raining hard most of the afternoon.
- You'll have to stay in at playtime today, because it's raining.