ratenoun [C]uk /reɪt/ us /reɪt/
rate noun [C] (MEASURE)
- Over the last year, the rate of inflation has crept up to almost 7 percent.
- The success rate was abnormally high.
- We'll be lucky if we get there by midnight at this rate.
- The city's most shocking statistic is its high infant mortality rate.
- The survey found no correspondence between crime and unemployment rates.
rate noun [C] (PAYMENT)
rate noun [C] (TAX)
rateverb [T]uk /reɪt/ us /reɪt/
rate verb [T] (JUDGE)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
rate verb [T] (TAX)