reallyadverbuk /ˈrɪə.li/ us /ˈriː.ə.li/
really adverb (NOT IMAGINARY)
- The constraints of politeness wouldn't allow her to say what she really thought about his cooking.
- I don't really know how she got the job, but I suspect her mother's got contacts.
- He doesn't really mean it - he's just being contrary.
- A joke can be very revealing about what someone's really thinking.
- She's not really angry - it's just a put-on.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
really adverb (VERY)
reallyexclamationuk /ˈrɪə.li/ us /ˈriː.ə.li/