B2 in a satisfactory way:
She writes reasonably good children's books.
- As a manager she deals with problems reasonably and equably, never losing her temper.
- Flats that are both comfortable and reasonably priced are few and far between.
- There is a lack of reasonably priced housing for rent.
- She cannot reasonably be expected to do your job as well as her own.
- The town was reasonably well fortified.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- an old/a wise head on young shoulders idiom
- be a victory for common sense idiom
- no flies on sb idiom
- out of the mouths of babes (and sucklings) idiom