recommendverb [ T ]uk /ˌrek.əˈmend/ us /ˌrek.əˈmend/
She has been recommended for promotion.
- We recommend that this wine should be consumed within six months.
- The report recommends that more resources be devoted to teaching four-year-olds.
- The doctor recommended swimming as the best all-round exercise.
- You seemed a bit hesitant about recommending that restaurant - is something wrong with it?
- For your safety, we recommend you keep your seat belt loosely fastened during the flight.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas