reduceverb [ I or T ]uk /rɪˈdʒuːs/ us /rɪˈduːs/
Simmer until the liquid has reduced by about one third.
- The government has pledged to reduce the amount of chemicals used in food production.
- Wearing the correct type of clothing will reduce the risk from radiation.
- When one airline reduces its prices, the rest soon follow suit.
- Mindful of the poor road conditions, she reduced her speed to 30 mph.
- We are firmly committed to reducing unemployment.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas