regainverb [ T ]uk /rɪˈɡeɪn/ us /rɪˈɡeɪn/
B2 to take or get possession of something again:
- After a bad year, she has regained her form.
- They regained their freedom after ten years of unjust imprisonment.
- He looked embarrassed for a moment, then quickly regained his poise.
- They regained the lead in the 21st minute.
- He lost consciousness after his accident and never regained it.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: