regardingprepositionuk /rɪˈɡɑː.dɪŋ/ us /rɪˈɡɑːr.dɪŋ/ formal
- He wrote to me last week regarding a business proposition he thought might interest me.
- Several leading architects weighed in with criticisms regarding the design of the new museum.
- Further to your letter of 11 March, I should like to inform you of a number of recent developments regarding the Saffron Hill site.
- We're exploring a variety of options regarding this issue.
- I will be speaking to her later today regarding the matter.