registerverbuk /ˈredʒ.ɪ.stər/ us /ˈredʒ.ə.stɚ/
register verb (PUT ON LIST)
- They always register their ships under a flag of convenience.
- Ships were registered abroad to circumvent employment and safety regulations.
- Increasingly, the unmarried father of a child in Europe registers his paternity at the baby's birth.
- You will need proof of identity to register at the library.
- Customers who register on-line will receive a ten percent discount.
register verb (SHOW)
register verb (REALIZE)
- be (as) plain as the nose on your face idiom
- be (right) under your nose idiom
- be etched somewhere idiom
- be writ large idiom
- leap out at sb
- loud and clear idiom
- shine out
- shine through
register verb (MAIL)
registernounuk /ˈredʒ.ɪ.stər/ us /ˈredʒ.ə.stɚ/
register noun (LIST)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
register noun (LANGUAGE STYLE)
register noun (SOUNDS)
register noun (MONEY)