regularadjectiveuk /ˈreɡ.jə.lər/ us /ˈreɡ.jə.lɚ/
regular adjective (OFTEN)
regular adjective (EVEN)
- Is she paid a regular wage or is it on commission only?
- Many companies operate regular job appraisals, often on an annual basis.
- We see each other at regular intervals - usually about once a month.
- The bells ring at regular intervals through the day.
- If you don't sort out the papers on your desk on a regular basis they just keep on accumulating.
regular adjective (USUAL)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
regular adjective (SIMILAR)
regular adjective (COMPLETE)