rejectverb [T]uk /rɪˈdʒekt/ us /rɪˈdʒekt/
- The programme makers reject the notion that seeing violence on television has a harmful effect on children.
- Modernism seeks to find new forms of expression and rejects traditional or accepted ideas.
- She rejected his unwelcome advances.
- It will not surprise anyone to learn that the offer has been rejected.
- The steelworkers' leader rejected the 2% pay-rise saying it was an insult to the profession.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: