relationnounuk /rɪˈleɪ.ʃən/ us /rɪˈleɪ.ʃən/
relation noun (FRIENDSHIP)
- I think she's a relation of theirs.
- They're not blood relations, - they're only connected by marriage.
- Scientists eventually proved a relation between smoking and lung cancer.
- Police are investigating a possible relation between the murder and a robbery that took place last year.
- The painting bears almost no relation to the scene it's supposed to portray.
- We've seen a continuing deterioration in relations between the two countries.
- The collapse of Communism changed East-West relations for ever.
- We're entering a new phase in international relations.
- We are on the threshold of a new era in European relations.
- This settlement will resolve one of the most vexatious problems in the field of industrial relations.
relation noun (CONNECTION)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
relation noun (FAMILY MEMBER)
- be sb's own flesh and blood idiom
- birth mother
- birth parent
- first cousin
- fraternal twin
- maiden aunt
- working mother/father/parent
- your nearest and dearest idiom
- your own flesh and blood idiom