be remembered for sth
you remember informal
My cousin remembered me in her will.
- I've met him so many times and I still can't remember his name!
- When you take the scissors, remember to put them back.
- He never usually remembers my birthday, so it's a safe bet he'll forget again this time!
- I vaguely remembered having met her before.
- It's worth remembering that prices go up on 1 February.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- a blast from the past idiom
- be engraved on sb's memory/mind idiom
- be etched on/in sb's memory idiom
- be your epitaph idiom
- jog sb's memory idiom
- let's see idiom
- ring a bell idiom
- stamped on sb's memory idiom
- stick in sb's mind/head/memory idiom
- take sb back
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: