remind sb of sth/sb
— phrasal verb with remind uk /rɪˈmaɪnd/ us /rɪˈmaɪnd/ verb [ T ]
- I never wear grey because it reminds me of my old school uniform.
- You remind me of someone I used to know.
- I liked her immediately because she reminded me of Sally.
- He reminds me of my dad.
- Something about her manner reminds me of an old school teacher I used to have.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- a blast from the past idiom
- be engraved on sb's memory/mind idiom
- be etched on/in sb's memory idiom
- be your epitaph idiom
- jog sb's memory idiom
- let's see idiom
- ring a bell idiom
- stamped on sb's memory idiom
- stick in sb's mind/head/memory idiom
- take sb back