remindverb [ T ]uk /rɪˈmaɪnd/ us /rɪˈmaɪnd/
- Do remind me because I'm likely to forget.
- We would like to remind all our guests to leave their keys at reception before they depart.
- Remind me to take this into work for Tony tomorrow.
- Passengers are reminded to take all their personal belongings with them when they leave the plane.
- She concluded the speech by reminding us of our responsibility.
Sinónimos: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
- a blast from the past idiom
- be engraved on sb's memory/mind idiom
- be etched on/in sb's memory idiom
- be your epitaph idiom
- jog sb's memory idiom
- let's see idiom
- ring a bell idiom
- stamped on sb's memory idiom
- stick in sb's mind/head/memory idiom
- take sb back