reserveverb [T]uk /rɪˈzɜːv/ us /rɪˈzɝːv/
- I'm awfully sorry, but we've forgotten to reserve you a table.
- Could I reserve two seats for tomorrow evening's performance?
- I've come to collect my tickets - I reserved them by phone yesterday in the name of Tremin.
- "Had you forgotten about our anniversary?" "Certainly not! I've reserved a table at Michel's restaurant for this evening."
- The worst of her criticism was reserved for journalists, photographers and others of their ilk.
reservenounuk /rɪˈzɜːv/ us /rɪˈzɝːv/
reserve noun (SHY BEHAVIOUR)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
reserve noun (KEEPING)
reserve noun (AREA OF LAND)
reserve noun (EXTRA PERSON)
reserve noun (DOUBT)
reserve noun (LOWEST PRICE)