resistance to disease
Copper has (a) low resistance.
- The army is reported to be encountering considerable resistance.
- Bacteria are evolving resistance to antibiotics.
- He was famed for his stubborn resistance and his refusal to accept defeat.
- There has been strong resistance to the proposed tax increases.
- Following a determined resistance in the east, there was eventually a popular uprising in the capital.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: