revenuenoun [ U ]uk /ˈrev.ən.juː/ us /ˈrev.ə.nuː/ also revenues
Taxes provide most of the government's revenue.
- These measures will increase the club's ability to generate revenue.
- Television companies have been massaging their viewing figures in order to attract more advertising revenue.
- The magazine misreported its sales figures in order to boost advertising revenue.
- Arco has reacted to the loss in revenue by pruning back its expansion plans.
- The government is scrabbling around for ways to raise revenue without putting up taxes.
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas