rewardnoun [C]uk /rɪˈwɔːd/ us /-ˈwɔːrd/
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
rewardverb [T]uk /rɪˈwɔːd/ us /-ˈwɔːrd/
- He said if his results were good, he would reward him handsomely.
- The cake takes two hours to cook, but your patience will be richly rewarded.
- After a hard climb, we were rewarded by a picture-postcard vista of rolling hills under a deep blue summer sky.
- The school rewards pupils for good behaviour.
- The scheme is intended to reward customers for their loyalty.