samplenoun [C]uk /ˈsɑːm.pəl/ us /ˈsæm.pəl/
sample noun [C] (SMALL AMOUNT)
- We asked a random sample of people what they thought.
- The study was carried out with such a small sample that its results are invalid
- Water samples taken from streams were analysed for contamination by chemicals.
- They looked at the blood samples under the microscope.
- The samples varied in quality but were generally acceptable.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
sample noun [C] (MUSIC)
sampleverb [T]uk /ˈsɑːm.pəl/ us /ˈsæm.pəl/
sample verb [T] (SMALL AMOUNT)
sample verb [T] (MUSIC)