satisfyverb [T]uk /ˈsæt.ɪs.faɪ/ us /ˈsæt̬.ɪs.faɪ/
satisfy verb [T] (WANTING)
- The dispute was settled by an agreement that satisfied both sides.
- She satisfies all the requirements for the job.
- The candidates listed below have failed to satisfy the examiners.
- Nothing, it seemed, would satisfy his insatiable curiosity.
- We hope to reach an agreement which will satisfy the interests of both parties concerned.
satisfy verb [T] (BELIEVING)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: