sealnoun [C]uk us /siːl/
seal noun [C] (ANIMAL)
seal noun [C] (COVERING)
seal noun [C] (MARK)
sealverb [T]uk us /siːl/
seal verb [T] (COVERING)
- The top of the bottle is then sealed with green wax.
- To ensure that the bottles of ink are not tampered with, the lids will be sealed with plastic.
- Make sure that any gaps around the edge of the bath are sealed.
- Seal the bags before they go in the freezer.
- Food sealed in foil pouches lasts for a long time.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
seal verb [T] (MARK)