secondaryadjectiveuk /ˈsek.ən.dri/ us /ˈsek.ən.der.i/
secondary adjective (LESS IMPORTANT)
secondary adjective (COMING AFTER)
secondary adjective (EDUCATION)
- It takes a year to do a PGCE and then you can teach in a primary or secondary school.
- This course qualifies you to teach in any secondary school.
- Emily will be starting secondary school this year.
- In some countries secondary education is not universally available.
- The last ten years have seen a transformation in secondary education.