sensibleadjectiveuk us /ˈsen.sɪ.bl̩/
sensible adjective (GOOD JUDGMENT)
- I'm sure Jenny can be relied on - she seems eminently sensible.
- That would be a more sensible way of dealing with the problem.
- Wouldn't it be more sensible to eat now before we go?
- It would seem more sensible to do the research now before we start on the project.
- That was a very sensible decision.
- an old/a wise head on young shoulders idiom
- be a victory for common sense idiom
- no flies on sb idiom
- out of the mouths of babes (and sucklings) idiom
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
sensible adjective (AWARE)