settingnounuk /ˈset.ɪŋ/ us /ˈset̬.ɪŋ/
setting noun (POSITION)
- This would be the perfect setting for a wedding.
- The hotel itself is in an idyllic setting.
- The building is particularly notable for its garden setting.
- This is a tale of life and death in the idyllic rural setting of a 15th-century manor house.
- The movie casts a new light on the familiar Wild West setting.
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
setting noun (CONTROLS)
setting noun (JEWELLERY)