shortsnoun [ plural ]uk /ʃɔːts/ us /ʃɔːrts/
› US men's underpants
- He was wearing some old shorts and a grubby T-shirt.
- Was that Peter who just jogged past in those bright pink shorts?
- I must look like the typical tourist with my shorts and my camera.
- The cyclists were all dressed in tight lycra shorts and the official team vest.
- I'll look a right wally in these shorts!
Thesaurus: sinónimos y palabras relacionadas
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas: