shouldmodal verbuk strong /ʃʊd/ weak /ʃəd/ us strong /ʃʊd/ weak /ʃəd/
should modal verb (DUTY)
- You should always check your oil, water and tyres before taking your car on a long trip.
- I think I should have given check at move 23 instead of trying to find a safer square for the rook.
- Who should I make out this cheque to ?
- Under no circumstances should you approach the man.
- A long wool coat is a classic no wardrobe should be without.
- answer for sb/sth
- answer for sth
- answer to sb
- have sth on your hands idiom
- I am not my brother's keeper idiom
- in the hot seat idiom
- it's your own lookout idiom
- saddle sb with sth
- social contract
should modal verb (PROBABLE)
should modal verb (POSSIBILITY)
should modal verb (REASON)
should modal verb (WOULD)
should modal verb (SURPRISE)
should modal verb (ADVISE)