shyadjectiveuk us /ʃaɪ/
shy adjective (NERVOUS)
- Underneath that shy exterior, she's actually a very warm person.
- Tom is very extrovert and confident while Katy's shy and quiet.
- He was shy and unassuming and not at all how you expect an actor to be.
- Paulo's very shy - he needs bringing out.
- Suddenly shy, our young daughter burrowed her head into my shoulder.
shy adjective (LESS)
También encontrarás palabras, frases y sinónimos relacionados con los temas:
shyverbuk us /ʃaɪ/
shy verb (HORSES)
shy verb (THROW)